Council tenants

Pay your rent

Find out different ways to pay your rent or make a payment online

Check your rent balance

Log in to your tenancy account, view previous payments and check your current balance

Problems with rent

Get help and advice if you're struggling to pay 

Tenant Focus newsletter

Sign up for a monthly email containing useful information and updates on housing services

Make an enquiry to your Neighbourhood Housing Officer

Use our online form to make an enquiry

Neighbourhood Wardens

Find out who is the Neighbourhood Warden in your area and how to get in contact about things affecting your quality of life

Report anti-social behaviour

Find out about the different ways of contacting authorities about anti-social behaviour

My Housing Tenancy

Create or login to your online account to check rent balance, request repairs, bid for council housing and update personal details

Right to buy your council home

Read about the nationwide home ownership scheme giving council tenants an opportunity to buy their home at a discounted price

Green light to housing programme

About our programme that helps council housing applicants who have affordability problems

Aids and adaptations to your council home

How we can help with adaptations if you're facing accessibility and safety difficulties in your council home

Making improvements to your council home

What you need to do if you want to make improvements to your home

Looking after your garden

About your responsibilities with your garden and how to get help with maintenance if you need it

Understanding your tenancy agreement

About the agreement between you and the council when you enter into a tenancy with us

Ending your tenancy

What you need to do if you wish to end your tenancy with us

Tenant Academy

How we work with tenants to develop skills and take positive steps towards their future

Apply for funding to refresh your neighbourhood

How you can apply for funding to make improvements that benefit your local community

Apply for the 'Work to Move' scheme

Families living in a council flat or maisonette can apply to move into a council house

Request an emergency housing repair

Understand emergency situations and how to request a repair when they happen