Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Updates on council services, health advice, and support available for residents and businesses.

Make an enquiry to your Neighbourhood Housing Officer

If you wish to contact your Neighbourhood Housing Officer for enquiries about rent, changes to your household or changes to your tenancy, please use the online form below.

In order to access the form, you will firstly be asked to create a My Account.

Neighbourhood Housing Officer online enquiry form

Housing repairs

If you need to report a repair to a council property, please visit the Request a Housing Repair webpage.

Anti-social behaviour

If you are a council tenant and need to report a council tenant's anti-social behaviour, please contact your local Neighbourhood Housing Officer.

Further information

If you need to look up your housing officer details, please visit the Find your local Neighbourhood Housing Officer webpage.

Give feedback about this page

Help us to improve this website

Use this form to provide feedback on this webpage. Don't use it to contact us about a service or make a complaint. We will not reply, even if you include personal details such as your name and address. If you want us to reply, you should contact us in a different way.

What is your feedback for this webpage?