Fostering information sessions
We run virtual and in-person information sessions where you can find out more about fostering and about becoming a foster carer.
You will meet a member of staff from the fostering team and a foster carer who will talk about:
- what being a foster carer means
- the next steps in becoming a foster carer
- what to expect during the fostering assessment
- the support you will receive
You will also have the opportunity to ask questions.
If you would like to come along, register your interest in fostering and we can book you a place at an upcoming session.
If you have already completed an enquiry form but need contact us, email email@example.com.
- Thursday, 15 December 2022 at 10.00am - Virtual session
Contact the team to tell us you're interested. It's just a chat to start with.