Payments and allowances
As a foster carer, you will receive a weekly allowance for each child in your care. This is intended to cover costs for food, clothing, household costs, pocket money and travel. You will be given any equipment you need for the child's care such as a car seats or cot.
We also provide a skills payment per child, which is based on your level of skills and experience.
We also provide holiday, birthday and Christmas or religious festival payments for the children in your care.
- 0 to 4 years - £155 per week per child
- 5 to 10 years - £176 per week per child
- 11 to 15 years - £253 per week per child
- 16+ years - £268 per week per child
- Level 1 - £108 per week per child
- Level 2 - £130 per week per child
- Level 3 - £185 per week per child
Whilst our allowances may differ from other fostering services, we offer other benefits which you may not find elsewhere.
Contact the team to tell us you're interested. It's just a chat to start with.