Annual report 2016-17
A breakdown of Council Tax bill expenditure as set by the different agencies for 2016-17, are available to view below:
- Swindon Borough Council (PDF)
- Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Wiltshire and Swindon website
- Dorset and Wiltshire Fire & Rescue Service website
- Environment Agency (PDF)
To find out more about how your Council Tax is calculated, go to our Look up your Council Tax bands and charges webpage.
Information about your Council Tax, Property Band valuation, Appeals, Discounts and Exemptions is also available in the Explanatory Notes document which is available as a downloadable file.
Your Council Tax Bill - where the money goes
The following downloadable leaflet provides information about where your Council Tax goes:
Parish Council Precepts in Excess of £100,000
Those parishes who issue precepts in excess of £100,000 are required to supply details of their budget plans at the same time as the tax demand in the area affected is published. Please see the details from the relevant parishes below:
- Highworth Parish Precept 2016-17 (PDF)
- Stratton St Margaret Parish Precept 2016-17 (PDF)
- Wroughton Parish Precept 2016-17 (PDF)
- Haydon Wick Parish Precept 2016-17 (PDF)
- Haydon Wick - What can you buy leaflet (PDF)
Council Tax Expenditure 2015-16
For information relating to the Swindon Borough Council Tax Expenditure and Explanatory Notes for 2015-16, please go to the Council Tax/Annual Report document download.