Advice about paying your Council Tax

If you are having difficulty paying your bill, you should firstly make sure that you have claimed any Council Tax Support or discount that you are entitled to. Find out more on these webpages:

If you cannot pay an instalment that is about to become due, you should contact us using the information at the bottom of the page. Ask if your payments can be rescheduled or for details of debt advice agencies that may be able to help. We are working with a number of agencies who offer expertise in budgeting and debt advice.

Please don’t delay in contacting us. Being unable to pay your Council Tax may result in further recovery proceedings, with additional costs and fees being charged to you.

Help us to improve this website

Use this form to provide feedback on this webpage. Don't use it to contact us about a service or make a complaint. We will not reply, even if you include personal details such as your name and address. If you want us to reply, you should contact us in a different way.

What is your feedback for this webpage?

Give feedback about this page