Council Tax - landlords and agents

If you are the landlord or property agent of a domestic property in the Swindon area and there is a change in tenancy, we need to know so that we can amend our Council Tax records.

To let us know about a change in tenancy, please use the online form below.

Landlord or property agent change in tenancy online form

You can also use this form to advise us when a property becomes vacant. 

If you experience any problems in completing the online form, please contact us using the details below:

Swindon Borough Council (Council Tax)
Admail 4143
SN3 5ZS 

Tel: 0345 302 2316

Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.