Concessionary bus pass and travel vouchers
Get a concessionary bus pass
The Council is not liable to reimburse any costs incurred from applicants in proving entitlement.
How to apply
Alternatively, download and complete the relevant form below:
- Concessionary Travel Application Form (Blind Persons) (PDF)
- Concessionary Travel Application Form (PDF)
Once complete, take the form to the Customer Services desk in Wat Tyler House, Beckhampton Street or send it, along with a passport-sized photograph (head and shoulders shot) to:
Concessionary Travel Office
- applications, by any means, will only be accepted up to a maximum of 21 days before the date you become eligible for your bus pass
- if you apply in person to Swindon Direct you will need to take with you your proof of entitlement. Your photograph will be taken free of charge and a pass will be ordered and sent to your home address
- if you apply on-line or by post when your pass is ready, you will need to collect it in person and show your proof of entitlement
- the information you provide within this application is subject to the requirements of the Data Protection Act
- we keep a copy of all concessionary pass holders photograph to enable future ID cards to be printed
- photographs can be updated by e-mail or at Swindon Direct One Stop Shop as required
How to collect your pass
You will be notified when your pass is ready to collect and you will need to collect it in person. Please remember to bring your proof of entitlement with you when you collect your pass. See the Concessionary Travel Information leaflet for details of proofs that need to be shown.
If you are unable to collect it within 14 days from being notified, please let us know otherwise your pass will be cancelled and you will need to reapply.