Coronavirus (COVID-19)

We are publishing frequent updates about the impact the Coronavirus outbreak is having on council services, along with health guidance and other key information for residents and businesses.

Tell us if you move home

If you are moving to a new address, we will need to know so we can adjust your Council Tax account. Please click on the following button to complete the online registration form:

Council Tax Registration enquiry form

If this form is not applicable to your circumstances, call 0345 302 2316

Please note: changing your Council Tax details does not automatically register you on the Electoral Roll however, this can also be done online: see the Register to Vote webpage and click on the Register to Vote online button.

The Council Tax Department receives a large volume of correspondence in March and April following billing for the new financial year. Please be aware that any correspondence received during this period may not be answered for several weeks and that there will be a delay in issuing Council Tax bills.

Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.