Sunday, 30 August 2015

* * *

Refine search

My Housing Tenancy

'My Housing Tenancy' is an online service where you can access the details of your housing tenancy, including such things as:

  • Rent payments
  • Balances on your account
  • Repairs pending

To use the system you will first need to register; you will need to know your tenancy/rent reference number to do this: 

Once you have registered you will be able to access the My Housing Tenancy service online. If you forget your username or password, please re-register using the above button.

If you have any problems logging onto the system, or wish to update any of your personal details, please contact us:

Tel: 01793 445503 (Monday to Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm) 

©2014 Swindon Borough Council. All rights reserved. Terms and Condition