Important ID requirements for local elections on 3 May 2018

Anyone who lives and votes in the Borough of Swindon will be required to bring their poll card as a form of ID to vote in the local elections on 3 May 2018.

Find out more

Make an enquiry to your Neighbourhood Housing Officer

If you wish to contact your Neighbourhood Housing Officer for enquiries about rent, changes to your household or changes to your tenancy, please use the online form below.

In order to access the form, you will firstly be asked to create a My Account.

Neighbourhood Housing Officer online enquiry form

Housing repairs

If you need to report a repair to a council property, please visit the Request a Housing Repair webpage.

Anti-social behaviour

If you are a council tenant and need to report a council tenant’s anti-social behaviour, please call Customer Services on 01793 445503.

Further information

If you need to look up your housing officer details, please visit the Find your local Neighbourhood Housing Officer webpage.


Last updated: 01 December 2017. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.