Apply for funding to refresh your neighbourhood
RE:FRESH is a £60,000 improvement fund made available by Swindon Borough Council Housing Department with the aim of making your neighbourhoods safer, cleaner and tidier.
Who can apply?
Applications should come from and be for a group of residents which must include council tenants. Applications can also include or be submitted by homeowners, leaseholders and private rent tenants.
Applications should be for improvements that will benefit as many residents as possible.
- Planting shrubs, creating communal gardens or improving the landscape in your area.
- Encouraging people to ‘grow their own’ and recreate wildlife habitats.
- Improving community safety and security by erecting fencing or installing lighting in murky areas.
- Creating a ‘No Dogs’ zone or small park for local children.
- Improving access to all in drying areas or gardens and pathways
- Replacing graffiti with a walled garden
How to apply
Apply for a RE:FRESH improvement fund using the following documents:
Alternatively, you can contact us to request an application pack which will be posted to you.
Tel: 01793 464784