School travel support

Change of details

A child’s entitlement to school travel support will no longer be valid if:

  • the child moves home or changes school
  • parent’s entitlement to Universal Credit is changed

You will need to re-apply for school travel support, even if you believe the child remains eligible.

If you change your contact number or e-mail address, send your updated details to

Help us to improve this website

Use this form to provide feedback on this webpage. Don't use it to contact us about a service or make a complaint. We will not reply, even if you include personal details such as your name and address. If you want us to reply, you should contact us in a different way.

What is your feedback for this webpage?

Give feedback about this page