Important ID requirements for local elections on 3 May 2018

Anyone who lives and votes in the Borough of Swindon will be required to bring their poll card as a form of ID to vote in the local elections on 3 May 2018.

Find out more

Public rights of way

Register of applications to modify the definitive map and statement

Swindon Borough Council, as the highway authority, has a duty to maintain, and to make available for public inspection, a register of applications made under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981, to add, remove, upgrade, downgrade or realign a public right of way from the Definitive Map and Statement.

Register of claimed rights of way

The register may be found in the Claimed Rights of Way directory.

Changes to the Definitive Map and Statement can only be made by a modification order. The relevant forms are available to download below:

The following documents are also available for requesting the removal or diversion of Public Rights of Way:

Last updated: 10 February 2016. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.