Concessionary bus pass and travel vouchers

Lost, damaged and stolen bus passes

You can order a replacement bus pass if you lose it, damage it, or have it stolen.

We will charge £10 to replace a lost or damaged pass. If you have your pass stolen and provide a crime reference number, the replacement pass is free. The police provide a crime reference number when you report a theft.

Order a replacement bus pass

What you'll need

You need to scan and upload the following documents to support your application:

  • Passport style photo (if you look significantly different to the photo on your current pass)
  • Proof of address (if you have moved)

You can visit the application page to check which documents are valid

Response time

We will cancel your pass immediately and send you a replacement pass in the post within 15 working days. You will need to pay for bus travel until you receive it.

Help us to improve this website

Use this form to provide feedback on this webpage. Don't use it to contact us about a service or make a complaint. We will not reply, even if you include personal details such as your name and address. If you want us to reply, you should contact us in a different way.

What is your feedback for this webpage?

Give feedback about this page