Swindon Register Office
Availability and fees
The Garden Room
|65 people||Monday to Wednesday||10.00am to 3.00pm||£325.00|
|Thursday||10.00am to 3.00pm||£350.00|
|Friday||10.00am to 3.00pm||£380.00|
|Saturday (Summer)||11.00am to 5.00pm||£420.00|
|Saturday (Winter)||12 noon to 3.00pm|
The Juno Room
|20 people||Monday to Wednesday||10.00am to 3.00pm||£195.00|
|Thursday||10.00am to 3.00pm||£220.00|
|Friday||10.00am to 3.00pm||£240.00|
|The Courtyard Room||6 people||Monday to Wednesday||2.00pm to 3.30pm||£120.00|
|The Register Office||2 people||Monday to Tuesday||10.00am to 11.30am||£57.00|
Summary of fees for additional services
- Celebratory certificate with folder – all ceremonies and venues - £25.00
- Music choices - Garden Room, Juno Room only - £10.00
Garden Room only
- Single photo, displayed throughout the ceremony - No charge
- Additional single photo - £14.00
- Live and on demand streaming of your ceremony - £55.00
- Keepsake copy (DVD or USB) - £55.00
- Additional copies (DVD or USB) - £30.00
- Video book (a portable video of the ceremony, tribute or both, set in its own A5 electronic screen with five functional buttons, encased in a linen-wrapped ‘book’) - £95.00
- Memory box (choose up to 25 photos to be professionally printed and delivered in a bespoke linen-wrapped box alongside your ceremony, tribute, or both, on DVD and USB memory stick) - £130.00
- Basic slideshow (up to 25 photos, not timed to music) - £45.00
- Pro Tribute (a beautifully crafted tribute of up to 25 photos, timed to a chosen piece of music with fade transitions) - £85.00
- Tribute download (keepsake copy of your tribute) - £15.00
- Extra tribute photos (per 25 photos) - £25.00
- Extra work, for example, adding a video to a tribute - £25.00
- Family supplied tribute (family supplied video/photo tribute used as received with basic quality checks performed by the LBM team) - £25.00
Cancellation and refund policy
Details of our cancellation and refund policy are as follows:
- A non-refundable deposit of £50 is payable in order to secure a booking for a ceremony. This fee covers the cost of the administrative work necessary to make the arrangements for the ceremony.
- The remaining balance for the ceremony must be paid at least two calendar months before the date of your ceremony. In the case of bookings made within one month of the ceremony, the full fee must be paid at the time of booking.
- If you cancel your ceremony, before the date of the event, we will refund you 100% of the fee for the ceremony (less the non-refundable £50 deposit).
- Swindon Registration Service will cancel your ceremony booking if legal notice is not given by the due date or if the final ceremony fee has not been paid by the due date. Cancellations must be made in writing or by email to: Superintendent Registrar.
For further details or to discuss and book a venue, please contact the Registration Service.