Sunday, 30 August 2015

* * *

Refine search

Paying Your Rent

Paying Online

When you pay your rent you will need to quote your Housing Rent Account Number which can be found on the top of your Rent Information Card or on the bottom line of your Rent Payment Card. 

By Direct Debit

To pay your rent automatically via Direct Debit please download and complete the following form:

Direct Debit Mandate (PDF 42Kb)

At a Pay Point Outlet or Post Office

Use your rent payment card to pay at any PayPoint outlet or Post Office. 

By Phone

Call 0845 6035058 (24 hour service) to pay by debit card or credit card. Please note there is a surcharge of 1.75% for Credit Card Payments. 

By Smartphone

​The allpay app is a free of charge app to enable you to pay your rent using your smartphone. Download the allpay App from the Apple App Store or Google Play.

By Post

Send your cheque (made payable to 'Swindon Borough Council') to: 

Swindon Borough Council
Civic Offices
Euclid Street

​Please remember to put your name and/or rent reference number on the back of the cheque.

In Person

Drop a cheque (made payable to 'Swindon Borough Council') into the Cheque Collection Box at:

Swindon Direct
Wat Tyler House
Beckhampton Street

Please remember to put your name and/or rent reference number on the back of the cheque.

Further Information

If you have difficulty in paying your rent please contact your Neighbourhood Housing Officer before things get worse. The sooner you talk to us the sooner we can help; please see Advice on Paying Your Rent.

Information is also available in the following leaflets:

©2014 Swindon Borough Council. All rights reserved. Terms and Condition