Car parking season tickets
Season tickets are available for all long stay car parks apart from barrier controlled car parks.
Season tickets are digital. You don't need to display anything in your vehicle and your permit will be active straight after your application has been approved and paid for.
You can apply for and manage your permit online.
How to register
To register for a season ticket, you will be asked to provide:
- your name and address
- the type of ticket your require
- your vehicle registration number(s)
- payment by debit or credit card
The registration process will ask for these details to set up an account, and a PIN will be sent to you by email or SMS so you can login to your newly created account.
If you experience difficulties with registering, please contact MiPermit on 0345 520 7007.
Using and managing your permit
To manage or make changes to your permit:
- login to the MiPermit portal with your PIN
- select 'Manage permits' from the menu
- edit, cancel and renew your permit as required
- Monday to Friday (unreserved bays only) - £1,500 per year
- Monday to Saturday (unreserved bays only) - £1,775 per year
- Monday to Sunday (unreserved bays only) - £2,050 per year
- Monday to Sunday (reserved bays only) - £2,200 per year
- Coate Water (unreserved space) - £30 per year
- Lydiard Park (unreserved space) - £45 per year
- Combined Lydiard Park and Coate Water (unreserved space) - £60 per year
Please note: Apart from country park season tickets, you can apply for a period of one, three, six or 12 months. Country park season tickets are non-refundable.
Discounts for bulk orders
We offer the following discounts:
- Five to 10 tickets - 5%
- 11 to 20 tickets - 10%
- 21 to 30 tickets - 15%
- 31 to 49 tickets - 20%
When purchasing fifty or more season tickets, we offer a bulk purchase price as follows:
- Monday to Friday (unreserved) - £840 (£700 + VAT)
- Monday to Saturday (unreserved) - £996 (£830 + VAT)
- Monday to Sunday (unreserved) - £1,152 (£960 + VAT)