Operational one-hour parking permits
These permits are for contractors who only need to park in a resident parking bay in a resident parking zone for a short time, on a number of occasions. For example, when making deliveries to local businesses.
Each permit is valid for up to one hour when parking in any designated resident parking bay.
Operational parking permits are digital. You don't need to display anything in your vehicle and your permit will be active straight after your application has been approved and paid for.
You can apply for and manage your permit online.
How to apply
When you apply for the first time, you will be asked to provide:
- your personal details including name and address
- the reason you require an operational permit
- payment by debit or credit card
The registration process will ask for these details to set up an account, and a PIN will be sent to you by email or SMS so you can login to your newly created account.
If you experience difficulties with registering, please contact MiPermit on 0345 520 7007.
Using and managing your permit
To manage or make changes to your permit:
- login to the MiPermit portal with your PIN
- select 'Manage permits' from the menu
- edit, cancel and renew your permit as required
£24 for 20 x one-hour permits.