Business parking permits
If your business is situated in a resident parking zone, you may be able to register for a business parking permit so that you can park in a resident bay. Two permits can be issued for each business address.
Business parking permits are digital. You don't need to display anything in your vehicle and your permit will be active straight after your application has been approved and paid for.
You can apply for and manage your permit online.
How to register
These permits are for use in resident parking zones only. They cannot be used in the central zone or the Old Town central zone.
To register for a business permit, you will need to provide:
- proof that your business is located in a resident zone (for example, a company invoice or headed paper)
- payment by credit or debit card
The registration process will ask for these details to set up an account, and a PIN will be sent to you by email or SMS so you can login to your newly created account.
If you experience difficulties with registering, please contact MiPermit on 0345 520 7007.
Using and managing your permit
To manage or make changes to your permit:
- login to the MiPermit portal with your PIN
- select 'Manage permits' from the menu
- edit, cancel and renew your permit as required
- Zone A Crombey Street - £687.50 per year
- All other zones - £594 per year