Infectious animal diseases and control

If you keep animals and you suspect that any of them may have contracted a disease, you must cease movements onto and off your farm (or property) immediately and contact your local Animal Health Office.

Suspicion of any disease must also be notified to the Government. For further information please see the DEFRA (Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs) website.

Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.