Report a lost dog
If you lose your dog you should report it to us either online using the form below, or by calling us on 01793 445500.
We may be able to reunite you with your dog if someone has found it.
To report a lost dog, you will need to provide us with:
- your name, address and contact details
- the date and time you lost the dog
- details of where you lost the dog
- the type or breed of the dog
- details of whether the dogs is male or female
- the age of the dog
- the colour of the dog
- any distinguishing features
We advise you to register with local vets in the area. You should also notify other neighbouring local authorities, especially if you live near a local authority boundary.
Please note: The animal warden service operates from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm. They will contact you as soon as possible during these hours if a dog fitting your description is found.
The Dog Lost website may also provide further, helpful information.