Anti-social behaviour

Report ASB

Before you report ASB, it is important that you have first tried to have a conversation with the person about the issue

Wiltshire Police

If you are reporting a criminal matter, or an incident has occurred that requires police attention:

Housing associations

If you are a tenant of a housing association, for example, Sovereign or Stonewater, we would encourage you to report any incidents of ASB or noise nuisance to your housing officer so they can take action and provide support. 

Local authority

Anyone can report ASB to the council, where our community safety and/or housing team handle reports. If necessary, we will work with partner agencies like the police to try and resolve the issues.

Report anti-social behaviour online

Help us to improve this website

Use this form to provide feedback on this webpage. Don't use it to contact us about a service or make a complaint. We will not reply, even if you include personal details such as your name and address. If you want us to reply, you should contact us in a different way.

What is your feedback for this webpage?

Give feedback about this page