Apply or re-apply for a Blue Badge

Report a lost or stolen Blue Badge

Stolen badges

If your Blue Badge has been stolen, you must report it to the police as soon as possible using the 101 non-emergency number. They will give you a crime reference number. To get a replacement Blue Badge you need to send the crime reference number to us at the address on the contact us webpage.

Lost badges

If you've lost your Blue Badge, you will need to contact us for a replacement. There is a re-issue charge of £10. It will cover the period up to the expiry date of the original badge.

Help us to improve this website

Use this form to provide feedback on this webpage. Don't use it to contact us about a service or make a complaint. We will not reply, even if you include personal details such as your name and address. If you want us to reply, you should contact us in a different way.

What is your feedback for this webpage?

Give feedback about this page