Report fly-tipping or dumped rubbish

Fly-tipping is the illegal dumping of rubbish. Swindon Borough Council collects fly-tipped materials from public land and is responsible for the enforcement of the fly-tipping regulations. You will be asked to create a My Account before you can access the form.

Report fly-tipping problem online

The removal of fly-tipped waste on private land is the responsibility of the landowner and requests for removal should be addressed to the land owner in the first instance.

Last updated: 21 September 2017. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.