Report a dead animal in a public area

The Council is responsible for the removal of dead animals from public land and roads under the control of the Council. We aim to remove any dead animals within 24-hours of being notified. You will be asked to create a My Account before you can access the form.

Request the removal of a dead animal online

Please note: We will not remove dead animals from private residences, private land or roads that are not under the Council’s control, apart from dogs. Please note that the M4 motorway and the A419 are the responsibility of the Highways Agency website and not Swindon Borough Council.

Last updated: 16 October 2017. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.