Primary school places and admissions
How applications are considered
- Applications are not dealt with on a first come first serve basis. As long as your application is received by the 15 January 2019 deadline, it will be considered along with all other 'ontime' applications.
- If the application is received after this date it will be ‘late’ and considered after the allocation of ontime applications.
- To maximise the chance of being allocated one of your preferred schools we recommend that parents use all three preferences and to ensure that they apply on time.
- The Admissions Team can never guarantee that a place can be offered at your preferred school.
- Each preference you request will be considered equally at the same time against the oversubscription criteria for the school. Where the situation arises that we can offer a place at more than one school the highest ranked school will be offered.
- The full admissions policies and supplementary information forms for each school can be viewed on the School Admissions Arrangements webpage.