Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Updates on council services, health advice, and support available for residents and businesses.

Report anti-social behaviour

If you experience anti-social behaviour, you can report the problem in the following ways depending on the circumstances:

  • If you are facing serious anti-social behaviour, or it is an emergency, call 999.
  • To report an offence or problem that is not an emergency, call the police on 101.
  • To report an offence confidentially, call CrimeStoppers on 0800 555111.
  • You can also report a problem using the Wiltshire Police website.

To report anti-social behaviour that involves a council tenancy, contact a Neighbourhood Housing Officer.

You can report issues that may have been caused by anti-social behaviour, such as an abandoned vehicle, fly-tipping, graffiti or other environmental issues. See: Environmental problems

Give feedback about this page

Help us to improve this website

Use this form to provide feedback on this webpage. Don't use it to contact us about a service or make a complaint. We will not reply, even if you include personal details such as your name and address. If you want us to reply, you should contact us in a different way.

What is your feedback for this webpage?