Educational welfare services
Education welfare further information
Following initial contact or referral, the service aims to respond to enquiries within two working days. This will depend on the nature of the enquiry. There are clear timescales for specific types of work undertaken. These will be explained when the details have been established.
- Child Missing Education e-mail: CME@swindon.gov.uk
- Elective Home Schooling e-mail: EHE@swindon.gov.uk
- Absence enquiry e-mail: Absenceenquiry@swindon.gov.uk
- Education welfare service Penalty Notice Code of Conduct (PDF)
- General information is also available on the Department for Education/ACE website.