Parking enforcement

Parking restrictions updates

Residents can now report obstruction of a vehicle access through the Parking Enforcement page.

We can only respond to a complaint of a vehicle parked outside a single driveway where the complaint has been received from the occupier of the affected premises. In such instances we require the complainant to provide relevant requested information to confirm they are the occupier.

These are:

  • a name
  • an address
  • a telephone number

Driveways to residential premises

We may not be able to respond straight away. If the matter is of an urgent nature and the vehicle concerned is causing a danger/obstruction to all road users, it may be applicable to contact the police on 101.

If you would like to find out if there is parking restrictions on your street or Swindon’s wider road network, you can view these on our Traffweb map

Help us to improve this website

Use this form to provide feedback on this webpage. Don't use it to contact us about a service or make a complaint. We will not reply, even if you include personal details such as your name and address. If you want us to reply, you should contact us in a different way.

What is your feedback for this webpage?

Give feedback about this page