Coronavirus (COVID-19)

We are publishing frequent updates about the impact the Coronavirus outbreak is having on council services, along with health guidance and other key information for residents and businesses.

Appeal against a penalty charge notice

You can challenge or make representation against a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) that has been issued within the discount period stated on the PCN. To challenge or make representation against a penalty charge notice, you will need:

  • the PCN number
  • the vehicle registration number

Challenge a Penalty Charge Notice online

If your representation/challenge is received within this period and rejected, we will offer you additional days to pay at the reduced rate. If your challenge or representation is accepted, the PCN will be cancelled.

You may also challenge or make representation in writing to:

Service Manager Parking
Swindon Borough Council
Civic Offices
Euclid Street

Further details can also be found in the following documents:

Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.