Report anti-social behaviour

For abandoned vehicles, fly-tipping, graffiti and any other environmental matters, you can report the problem online via the Environmental Problems webpages.

For other anti-social behaviour problems or advice, please use the online form below. You will be asked to create a My Account before you can complete the form.

Report anti-social behaviour online 

If you feel the problem is of a serious nature please also consider the following:

  • In an emergency, phone 999 
  • To report an offence (non-emergency) please call the police on 101 
  • Crimestoppers - to report an offence confidentially please call 0800 555111 
  • Please also see the Wiltshire Police website


Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.