Apply for street trading consent

A Street Trading Licence is required if you intend to trade from any land, whether public or private, to which the public has access from the street, without payment. Planning permission is also required and it is unlawful to trade until both are in place. 

Apply for a street trading licence

Complete the online form below:

Street trader application form

How to pay

There is no application fee but successful applicants are billed quarterly and the usual year-round permit fee is £2,400.

Complete the online form below:

Full trading licence payment form

Help us to improve this website

Use this form to provide feedback on this webpage. Don't use it to contact us about a service or make a complaint. We will not reply, even if you include personal details such as your name and address. If you want us to reply, you should contact us in a different way.

What is your feedback for this webpage?

Give feedback about this page