Report a noise nuisance problem

Noise that unreasonably interferes with the legitimate use of your property (whether rented or owned) may be classified as a 'statutory nuisance'.

Please see the Noise Nuisance Information Pack (PDF) for guidance about how to deal with a nuisance problem. This outlines the steps to be taken and details the circumstances in which the council may be able to help you. If, having read this, you have exhausted all means of resolving the problem without success, please report the problem to us:

Report a noise nuisance online

Following a report of noise nuisance we will normally be in contact with you within five working-days and usually sooner.

Please note that, in all cases, we will need you to complete Noise Nuisance Diary Sheets (PDF) for a period of 3 weeks to support your complaint.

Last updated: 15 May 2017. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.