Armed services community covenant
The Armed Services Community Covenant is a voluntary statement of mutual support between the civilian community and its local armed services community.
The purpose of the Community Covenant is to encourage support for the armed services community that either work or reside in the Borough of Swindon. It also recognises and remembers the sacrifices made by members of the local armed forces community, including in-service and ex-service personnel, their families and widow(er)s within the Borough.
The covenant is made between the serving and former members of the Armed Services Community within the Borough of Swindon and:
- Swindon Borough Council
- NHS Swindon and NHS Gloucester
- Representatives of the Charitable and Voluntary Sectors
- The Charitable and Voluntary Sector
- Swindon Business Community
- Other members and groups from the Swindon Civilian Community.
A signed copy of the Armed Services Community Covenant is available to download and view below: