Thursday, 24 April 2014

* * *

Refine search

Traffic Signals

On this page: How to report a problem with any kind of traffic signal.

About Traffic Signals

'Traffic signals' include:

  • Traffic lights
  • Pedestrian crossings (Pelican, Puffin and Toucan crossings)
  • Any other kind of illuminated traffic management apparatus

Although these are regularly inspected and maintained, we are grateful for help from the public in alerting us to faults and failures as they occur.

Report a Fault

If you discover a fault with a traffic signal, then please report it to us, including:

  • A description of the fault
  • The exact location
  • Any reference number on the equipment (but please don't put yourself in any danger to obtain this)

Tel: 01793 445501

©2014 Swindon Borough Council. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions