Adopted neighbourhood plans
Please note: The Blunsdon East neighbourhood plan and the Stratton St Margaret neighbourhood plan were adopted on 22 June 2021.
The relevant decision notices are listed below.
The following areas have been designated for the purposes of neighbourhood planning under regulation 7 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) regulations 2012:
- Blunsdon East
- South Marston
- Stratton St Margaret
You can view an illustrative map of our neighbourhood planning areas (PDF).
The following neighbourhood plans have been adopted by Swindon Borough Council:
- Hannington neighbourhood plan
- Highworth neighbourhood plan
- South Marston neighbourhood plan
- Wroughton neighbourhood plan
- Blunsdon East neighbourhood plan
- Stratton St Margaret neighbourhood plan
The following neighbourhood plans are currently in progress:
- Wanborough neighbourhood plan