Apply for a licence to run a betting or gambling business

A licence is required for gambling activities such as bingo, family entertainment centres, adult gaming centres, betting offices and track betting. All require the same licence, although the fees vary.

To apply, download  and complete gambling licence application form.

How to pay

Pay for a gambling licence online

Help us to improve this website

Use this form to provide feedback on this webpage. Don't use it to contact us about a service or make a complaint. We will not reply, even if you include personal details such as your name and address. If you want us to reply, you should contact us in a different way.

What is your feedback for this webpage?

Give feedback about this page