Important ID requirements for local elections on 3 May 2018

Anyone who lives and votes in the Borough of Swindon will be required to bring their poll card as a form of ID to vote in the local elections on 3 May 2018.

Find out more

Apply for a licence for projections over a highway

A licence is required for items that may protrude or project (overhang) a public highway.

These may include:

  • Canopies
  • Blinds
  • Public House signs
  • CCTV equipment

Apply for a Highway Projection Licence online

Alternatively, download a Highway Projection Licence Application form (PDF)

Please note: a small fee will apply for this licence.

Last updated: 23 November 2015. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.