Contact the licensing team

You can make an enquiry to the licensing team using the form below:

Contact the licensing team

For enquiries about Pavement Cafe Licences (Highway Amenity Licences):

The Enforcement Office
Highway Management Group
Swindon Borough Council
Wat Tyler House
Beckhampton Street


Help us to improve this website

Use this form to provide feedback on this webpage. Don't use it to contact us about a service or make a complaint. We will not reply, even if you include personal details such as your name and address. If you want us to reply, you should contact us in a different way.

What is your feedback for this webpage?

Give feedback about this page