Contact library services
Any of our libraries would be pleased to receive your comments and questions by e-mail or phone. For telephone numbers and e-mail addresses see the individual library locations webpage.
Tel: 01793 463238
Textphone users can contact Swindon libraries via Text Relay by inserting the prefix 18001 before the full telephone number.
We also welcome suggestions for library stock. If you have read a good review or can’t find what you want in our catalogue, you can let us know.
Items suggested will be carefully considered but not all necessarily obtained. You will not receive a response but if items are purchased they will be added to the library catalogue.
Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- the Library you use most (required information)
- the author(s)
- the book title (required information)
- the publisher
- the format, for example, is it a book, an audiobook or an e-book? (required information)
- the publication date
- the ISBN
- where you found out about the book
- why you think this would be a good addition to our stock