Emergency assistance fund


Swindon Borough Council has been given a discretionary fund to provide emergency assistance which it administers for its residents.

Where requests for assistance are received, we will provide help to successful applicants by providing goods directly or, where appropriate, referrals to other services.

Last updated: 01 October 2015. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve swindon.gov.uk

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.