Report a concern about an adult at risk of, or experiencing, harm
You should complete this Adult Safeguarding referral form if you have reasonable cause to suspect that an adult:
- has needs for care and support
- is experiencing, or is at risk of abuse or neglect
- is unable to protect themselves as a result of their needs
Complete the form to the best of your ability with the information you have at the time of the referral. Detailed and accurate information enables us to take the most appropriate action.
In the referral form, you will be asked for:
- your details
- details of the person being referred
- information about the reasons why you’re referring the person
- consent from the person being referred, or details about the reason why they haven’t given consent
If you have any questions, or would prefer to make an anonymous report, contact 01793 463555. Our office hours are Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm excluding public holidays.
If you need to contact us out of office hours, you can call on 01793 436699.