Council Tax: Moving home form

About this form

Use this form to let us know that you are moving, or have already moved, to a new address so we can update your council tax account.

If you have already moved to a new address, you should complete this form retrospectively, with effect from the date you moved.

Privacy notice

By completing the following form, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice, which outlines how we intend to use your personal data.

Please read the Privacy Notice before continuing
(Opens in a new window)