Make a request for information
About this form
Use this form if you want to:
- make a request for information under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act
- make an Environmental Information Regulation Request (EIRR)
If you have more than one request, you need to complete a separate form for each one.
You should not use this form if you want make a request to see information that we hold about you. Instead, you should make a subject access request (SAR) under the Data Protection Act 2018.
- The Freedom of Information Act gives you the right to obtain information held by public authorities unless there are good reasons to keep it confidential. This general right of access under the Freedom of Information Act came into force in January 2005.
- The Freedom of Information Act does not give people access to their own personal data (information about themselves) such as their social care or Council Tax records.
- You have the right to be told whether or not we hold the information you have requested, and to be given that information within 20 working days.
- You have the right to complain if you do not receive the information you have requested, or if you are unhappy with our response. You should use the Freedom of Information review option at the start of this form.
We have adopted the Information Commissioner's Publication Scheme. This commits us to making information available to the public as part of our normal business activities. Before you make a request for information, you should check the Publication Scheme on our website to see if it's been published already.
By completing the following form, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice, which outlines how we intend to use your personal data.
Please read the Privacy Notice before continuing
(Opens in a new window)