Learning to drive

Learner drivers with disabilities may wish to look for instructors who have specialist knowledge and experience of their needs. If you are paying someone to teach you to drive, they must be registered with the Driver & Vehicle Agency (DVA).

Only Approved Driving Instructors (ADIs) can charge money for teaching you to drive.

Help us to improve this website

Use this form to provide feedback on this webpage. Don't use it to contact us about a service or make a complaint. We will not reply, even if you include personal details such as your name and address. If you want us to reply, you should contact us in a different way.

What is your feedback for this webpage?

Give feedback about this page