Re-register a birth

Adding details to an existing certificate

You will also need to contact the Registration Service to make an appointment to change a birth registered in the Swindon district.

Help us to improve this website

Use this form to provide feedback on this webpage. Don't use it to contact us about a service or make a complaint. We will not reply, even if you include personal details such as your name and address. If you want us to reply, you should contact us in a different way.

What is your feedback for this webpage?

Give feedback about this page