Children, families and community health complaints

Before making your complaint 

Before you make a complaint, you should get in touch with the person who is your normal contact. This might be a social worker, key worker, teacher or foster parent.

Hopefully, they will be able to resolve the situation to your satisfaction. If they can’t, or you are still not happy, you can register your complaint with the Complaints Manager for Children, Families and Community Health by following the options outlined below. I

If you would like some help with making your complaint, please see the Help with making your complaint webpage.

Registering your complaint

There are a number of ways you can register your complaint:

Register your complaint online

In writing by post to:

The Complaints Manager
Children, Families and Community Health         
Swindon Borough Council
Wat Tyler West (Ground)
Beckhampton Street

E-mail: childrensfamilies&
Telephone: 01793 463302

Last updated: 02 June 2017. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.