Licensing Authority policies
In accordance with legislation, Swindon Borough Council Licensing Authority has published the following policies:
- Statement of Licensing Policy (PDF)
- Cumulative Impact Policy (Broadgreen) (PDF)
- Gambling Statement of Principles (PDF)
- Sex Establishment Policy (PDF)
- Street Trading Policy (PDF)
The purpose of these policies is to set out the approach that the Licensing Authority intends to take when determining applications and carrying out its duties with regard to regulation and enforcement.
The policies do not seek to explain the various application processes, however separate guidance and advice on making an application or requesting a review of a licence is available from the Licensing Authority on request.
Applicants and members of the public are advised to have regard to these policies in the relevant licensing matters.