Important ID requirements for local elections on 3 May 2018

Anyone who lives and votes in the Borough of Swindon will be required to bring their poll card as a form of ID to vote in the local elections on 3 May 2018.

Find out more

Apply for a temporary traffic restriction order

A temporary traffic restriction order is a permit to temporarily close a part or the whole of a road.

How to apply

Please download and complete one of the following forms:

There is a fee depending on the nature of the works and the duration of the closure.

Further information

This subject is covered by the Road Traffic Regulation (Special Events) Act 1994; for full details please see the Office of Public Sector Information website.


Last updated: 03 April 2017. Was this information helpful?

Help us improve

Please don't include personal information such as your name and address.